Lithium batteries are present in many consumer electronics. Due to their power and capacity there are some inherent risks. Please read the following safety instructions before use.
- Use only appropriately rated cables, adaptors and chargers for charging your batteries and devices.
- Do not leave batteries unattended on a charger for extended periods of time.
- Keep batteries in apprioved battery case when not in use.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable objects.
- Do not over discharge your batteries.
- Inspect your batteries and chargers for damage regulary. If any damage is suspected, dispose of them appropriately.
- Do not keep batteries at full capacity for long term storage. It is best to store them at half charge.
- Dispose of batteries after 6 months at approved stations and/or facilities.